Prove's Trademark Usage
Effective Date: November 9, 2023
For purposes of these guidelines, “Marks” means all trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos and other proprietary designations identifying Prove and its products or services.
1. All uses of Prove's Marks by any third party must:
- correctly attribute ownership of such Mark to Prove
- be in accordance with applicable law and such quality control standards as the Prove may promulgate from time to time
2. Third parties shall refrain from all uses of the Marks to which Prove objects.
3. Third parties shall not, without Prove's prior written consent in each instance, use any Mark in advertising, publicity, marketing or other promotional materials or activities.
4. Third parties shall submit to Prove in advance for its approval:
- any marketing materials, and
- a mock-up of any web pages,
- which refer to Prove, any Mark, or our products/solutions.
5. All requests for prior written consent and/or approvals required pursuant to these guidelines shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Any license that may be granted by Prove to a third party to use any of the Marks shall be a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, royalty-free license to use such Marks solely for the purposes of exercising the third party rights and performing its obligations under an applicable agreement (e.g., a Master Services agreement with a Prove business client or vendor)
7. All promotional literature and other materials prepared by a third party in connection with its promotional obligations under an applicable agreement (e.g., a Master Services agreement with a Prove business client or vendor) shall bear appropriate copyright and trademark notices as prescribed by Prove from time to time.
8. Third parties shall not use, register or attempt to register in any jurisdiction, or otherwise appropriate or adopt, any name, mark or logo that is confusingly similar to any Mark or will dilute the distinctive nature of the Marks.
9. At no time during the term of an applicable agreement (e.g., a Master Services agreement with a Prove business client or vendor) or thereafter shall a third party challenge or file any application with respect to any Mark.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Prove’s trademarks:
Prove, the P logo, BehaviorPrint, Payfone, Pinnacle, Prove Identity, Prove Identity Network, Prove Pre-Fill, Trust Portal, and Trust Score, are registered marks of Prove Identity, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
The Prove logo, Bill of Trust, Fonebook, GaitAuth, HumanDetect, PushAuth, UnifyID are registered marks of Prove Identity, Inc., registered in the U.S.
FoneFreeze and Prove Auth are registered marks of Prove Identity, Inc., registered in the E.U. and other countries and regions.
Identity Verify, Instant Link, Instant Link+, Mobile Auth, Prove Identity Manager, and Trust Score+ are service marks of Prove Identity, Inc.